That calls for a Carlsberg
Carlsberg UEFA EURO 2012™ Lucky Draw Terms & Conditions
- This contest is open to all Singapore citizens and permanent residents living in Singapore.
- Carlsberg staff, its appointed agencies for this promotion and their immediate family members are not eligible for the contest.
- All participants must be 18 years old and above.
- You may submit as many entries as you wish but each must be duly completed and submitted with original receipts as proof of purchase.
- By participating in the contest, participants agree to be bound by the official rules and regulations, and the decisions of the organiser.
- All prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- Proof of mailing is not proof of receipt. Carlsberg will not be responsible for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Winners will be notified by post. Prizes must be claimed in-person with proof of identification. Failure to redeem all prizes or produce the required documents for identification within the stipulated deadline given will result in the prize being forfeited and offered to the runner-up.
- Carlsberg reserves the right to use the winners’ names and/or photographs for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice.
- All entries must reach Carlsberg Singapore Pte Ltd by 5 June 2012, 5pm.
- The draw will be held on 7 June 2012 2.30pm, at Carlsberg Singapore Pte Ltd, 238A Thomson Road #13-08/10 Novena Square Tower A Singapore 307684.
- Carlsberg Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right to substitute any prize with similar or alternative packages.
- Carlsberg Singapore Pte Ltd’s decision on all matter relating to this programme and draw is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Carlsberg Singapore Pte Ltd, its affiliates and subsidiaries shall not be liable to the winners in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss, damage, costs or any expenses incurred of suffered by the winners, plus those of an indirect or inconsequential nature – including, without limitation, economic and other losses.
- Participating Brands: Carlsberg Green Label, Carlsberg Gold, and Carlsberg Special Brew.
The Grand Prize
- The prizes are 5 VIP Hospitality tickets to UEFA Euro 2012 Semi-finals (“Prize”)
- It includes air ticket, on-ground transfers to and fro the airport & on the match day, 3 nights of accommodation.
- It does not include personal expenses on the trip.
- On the Draw Date, five (5) participants (“Winners”) will be randomly drawn from the pool of entries under the supervision of an external auditor. Carlsberg shall have the right to draw a “reserve winner” to replace any Winner who is subsequently disqualified.
- The Winners will be notified via ordinary post and phone. He or she will be required to be present at the Prize presentation ceremony at a venue and date to be specified in the letter.
- Should the Prize not be available for whatever reason, Carlsberg may substitute or replace the Prize with any other prize of equal or similar value.
- The Winners shall accept the Prize “as is”. Carlsberg is not an agent of any merchant. Any dispute about the quality, merchantability and fitness for purpose of the merchant’s goods and services must be resolved directly with the merchant.
- Carlsberg will not be responsible for any injuries, loss, claim or damage suffered or incurred in connection with the prizes.
- Prizes are transferable BUT cannot be exchanged for cash, credit or any other item.
- All information, including the contest entry, will be subject to verification, and in the event that any information is invalid, whether by reason of incompleteness, inaccuracy or contravention of these terms or otherwise, Carlsberg shall have the right to disqualify that Winner without notice, and award his Prize to a reserve winner.
Back to Win Tickets!